Thursday 21 November 2013

Leave Me Alone

Today, i came home late from as i dispend from my office work lately. I feels so much low that i dont want to even check my messages on cellphone and other apps. And next moment, i left my cell and kept aside and lighten my pocket. On that moment, i just want to get be alone . No one to querral, shout, ditch, but myself. So, i left unchanged and clinches to the top floor edge. The wave and smell of the air,.the dim moonlight and the low decibels of noise. In the entire atmosphere of calmness and lone numbness, the only person with me is me itself.Seems like something all the trauma and tensions of yours and your world is blowing up with the waves of slow accelating air. And then i broke my own silence and started chattering the most trustful person of my life ME.
we talked about the childhood, the changes in me, how could i be a jerk in schools, the days and the opportunity that i missed and i wish i could laid back. We also talked about future, family expectations, memoirs.
Its nice talking to him and then stand straight up and shout out to him and he also replied back with the echo.
Seriously , like me, we all need a break. Not to be with everyone bit with someone you daily saw on mirror and not even greet to him. We all need some personal space to analyse our own happiness and frantic sorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment